Over recent years there has been an increase in the complexity of the laws and regulatory measures applying to charitable organisations. In this economic climate, it’s vital for charities to ensure that they are neither falling foul of these changes, nor missing out on any benefits available to them. This requires specialist help and advice to ensure that they are set up and run properly.
That’s where our Charities team comes in. We’re here to provide advice on the different aspects of charity law and its related fields. We can provide legal advice, guidance and support to charities, whether they’re small family run charitable trusts or larger national organisations.
Our services include...
- Establishing charitable trusts and incorporated charities
- Property transactions (compliance)
- Employment issues
- Commercial matters
- Trustees' role and responsibilities
- Compliance with Charity Commission requirements
- Constitutional issues and amendments
- Legal Audit
- Legal support for grant and lottery applications