The site is designed to be used on a variety of devices and will change its layout for maximum compatibility
Most modern browsers feature in-built accessibility tools, including zoom and text-resizing. You can generally change the text size or adjust the page zoom in your browser by following these instructions:
- PC / all browsers Increase page zoom: Hold down the CTRL key and press +.
To decrease page zoom: hold down the CTRL key and press –
- Mac / all browsers Increase page zoom: Hold down the Command key and press +.
To decrease page zoom: Hold down the Command key and press –
We support the following browsers:-
- IE 9 and above
- Chrome – Latest stable version
- Firefox – Latest stable version
- Safari – Latest stable version
If you have difficulty accessing the site or have any comments or feedback, please contact us.