Solicitor / Legal Executive
Lodders Solicitors is an award-winning, well respected, highly established law firm currently recruiting for a brilliant opportunity to join our Town & Country Homes team based in Cheltenham.
This is a role suitable for an ambitious and talented property solicitor who is looking for a progressive role with 0-2 years PQE. You will be working closely with and assisting a highly respected partner with a high-profile caseload.
Duties may include:
- To provide an excellent level of customer service to high net worth individuals and their families in a very niche area
- Promote our reputation as a high-quality firm to clients, referrers and lenders through the quality of service and by attending marketing and business development events.
- Based in Cheltenham you will be required to attend meetings and events in the Stratford upon Avon office.
It is essential that you have the following skills:
- Sound technical knowledge of property law
- An understanding of both registered and unregistered conveyancing
- Be able to work on own initiative and be pro-active
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Be able to work to tight deadlines and under pressure
- IT literate
Click here to apply. (Please note this will take you away from the Lodders website to our dedicated application portal)