Head of Care & Capacity
Lodders Solicitors is an award winning, fiercely independent, well respected, and successful law firm with a brilliant and very exciting opportunity to join our established Private Client team many of which are Legal 500 & Chambers members.
This is a role suitable for an ambitious and talented Solicitor who is keen to develop and grow the current care and capacity team across the firm.
You will be working closely with the current team of Partners with specific responsibility to develop and grow the existing team across the firm.
You will be managing a small, professional team and be involved with:
- Court of Protection applications – standard and contentious
- Care funding and financial assessments
- Advising on continuing healthcare and challenging decisions
- Preparation of LPAs
- Managing financial affairs under deputyships and LPAs
- Advising elderly and vulnerable clients – at the office, at hospitals, in nursing homes and at the clients’ homes
- Drafting personal injury trusts
- Business development
Providing support to our Stratford and Cheltenham offices, the ideal candidate will be:
- 10 year + PQE Solicitor
- Significant Court of Protection experience
- STEP qualified
- Solicitors for the elderly member
- Previous management experience
We offer an exceptional and flexible package with great benefits, a lovely working environment and a fantastic career development opportunity.
For a confidential chat about this role please contact Sarah Naffine, HR Director on 01789 206112 or email@example.com