Stratford upon Avon
We are currently recruiting for an Accounts Assistant to be based in our Stratford upon Avon office. This is an exciting opportunity for someone wishing to progress their career in a highly respected law firm.
As a member of the Lodders team, you will be part of a culture that seeks to reward excellence whilst encouraging collaboration and a sense of fun.
Key Duties include:
- Print off daily bank statements and export previous days
- Complete Bank reconciliations of client and office accounts
- Checking and actioning any posting slips on the system on a timely and regular basis
- Verifying bank details of client payments with fee earners/partners
- Input BACS and TT instructions onto an online banking system and checking for office and client receipts
- Processing and printing office and client cheques
- Input invoices to Purchase Ledger
- Filing of invoices and daily paperwork
- Processing Petty Cash payments
- Interest enquiries
- Processing CR/DB payment telephone calls
- Closing matters
- Transferring and writing off time
- Preparing staff expenses for payroll and posting costs to the ledgers.
- Actioning email queries
- Telephone enquiries
- Assisting Accounts Manager and Financial Controller with ad hoc duties
- The roles will require some flexibility on working hours (e.g. 8.00 to 4.30 and 9.00 to 5.30)
A background in legal accounts is highly desirable along with knowledge of the Solicitors Accounts Rules.
Our preferred candidate will have excellent communication skills, portray a professional image and enjoy working as part of a team. You will have the very best support and guidance of an experienced member of staff and we offer an amazing reward and benefits package together with a competitive salary and are happy to support further training and development for a professional qualification.
We offer an amazing reward and benefits package together with a competitive salary and are happy to support further training and development for a professional qualification. Please feel free to contact Sarah Naffine, our HR Director, for further details.
Click here to apply (Please note this will take you away from the Lodders website to our dedicated application portal)