Vacancy: Digital and Content Marketing Executive
Stratford upon Avon
This is an exciting opportunity for a junior digital and content marketer to progress their career within a growing law firm that embraces marketing and innovation. The role will suit individuals who are excellent communicators, great team-players, creative and well-organised. You will have at least two years’ experience in digital and marketing communications, encompassing social media, blogs and content marketing, SEO, and writing for offline publications. There is also the scope to get involved in creating design assets for online and offline use, so skills in this area would be beneficial. Experience in professional services would be ideal – but is not essential.
Lodders offers a good benefits package and a competitive salary, based on experience. Excellent career prospects and training opportunities are available to the right candidate.
To apply for the Digital and Content Marketing Executive role, please submit your CV with a covering letter, including salary expectations to Angela Howard (Marketing Manager) at email@example.com.
(Please note that applications will not be considered without a covering letter.)
Key tasks and responsibilities for the role:
- Managing and creating content for our social media accounts
- Managing the website content – with support from the team and the PR agency
- Creating assets for the website and social media
- Creating email marketing and other client communications
- Managing campaigns – including paid-for and social media advertising
- Supporting at events, and with pre and post-event comms
- Writing blogs and case studies, for both the website and our magazine, Lodders Life
- Writing award entries and directory entries
- Creating content for the intranet and other internal communications, including support with webinars
- Liaising with the PR agency to ensure articles are on message and signed off promptly, and managing the photography requirements.
You will be:
- A great communicator – both written and verbal
- Highly organised and able to manage multiple projects and a busy workload
- Creative and enjoy learning new things
- Thorough in your approach, with excellent attention to detail
- Both a team player and able to work on your own initiative
- Flexible and willing to take on new challenges
- Willing to attend work-related events and seminars out of core office hours
- Educated to at least A level standard, any additional degree-level or marketing-related qualifications would be a bonus.
Essential skills and knowledge:
- Minimum of two years in a digital and content marketing role
- Writing for website and social
- Social media management and scheduling
- Email marketing
- A good understanding of SEO and how to create content that ranks well in search engines
- Experience in using WordPress for website editing and content creation
- Ability to create basic designs and assets – eg: in Canva
- Excellent IT skills across the core Microsoft suite
Desirable skills and knowledge:
- More sophisticated design skills – eg: in Photoshop or Adobe
- Understanding of marketing analytics and how to use analysis to improve outcomes
- Experience in professional services, and the legal sector in particular
As the role will involve travel to other offices and external events, a full driving licence would be beneficial.