Commercial Property Paralegal
Stratford upon Avon
We are currently recruiting for a Commercial Property Paralegal to be based in our Stratford upon Avon office. This is a rare and exciting opportunity and would suit an experienced commercial property paralegal wishing to further their career in a highly respected law firm, within a growing team.
The successful candidate will have commercial property experience across a broad range of work in the following areas:
- Sales/purchases of commercial property for investors
- Sales/purchases of commercial property for owner-occupiers
- Commercial property leases for:
- Tenants / businesses
- Finance/mortgages of commercial property
- Land sales, including to developers
- Some residential property work, including residential leases
- Corporate support, ie the property aspects of corporate/commercial transactions
You will be working with a team of exceptional lawyers and you will receive the very best support and training.
The team are very supportive and have built strong client relationships through being collaborative and engaging. You will work closely with an experienced partner but you will be given a lot of autonomy and you will be exposed to high profile and varied work.
This role will involve a lot of direct client contact and strong communication and personal skills are essential as are legal knowledge and experience within a similar role.
We offer an excellent reward and benefits package together with a competitive salary and are happy to support further training and development for a professional qualification. Please feel free to contact Sarah Naffine, our HR Director for further details.
Click here to apply (Please note this will take you away from the Lodders website to our dedicated application portal)