Stratford upon Avon
We are currently looking to recruit an experienced Paralegal to join our busy real estate team.
Maybe you are looking to take that next step in your career. Joining the growing team based in Stratford Upon Avon, the successful candidate will be involved assisting the fee earners with their more complex files.
- Undertaking and assisting with due diligence aspects of transactions including title examination, dealing with property enquiries and reporting and advising on property searches.
- Assisting in the preparation of the first draft of legal documents including unconditional and conditional contracts for sale, option agreements, promotion agreements, hybrid agreements, overage deeds and ancillary documents.
- Preparing other documentation for clients such as covering letters, worked examples and reports as required.
- Assisting with post-exchange and post-completion formalities such as Land Registry applications, stamp duty land tax returns and similar.
- Liaising with clients and other professionals throughout the transaction, from the preparation and negotiation of Heads of Terms through to completion and post-completion matters.
- Undertaking file opening and closing processes and dealing with administrative tasks as required.
- Attending meetings with Fee Earners.
- Undertaking legal research where required.
- Updating and reviewing the precedents used by the team to accommodate changes in legislation and client requirements.
- Attending business development and networking opportunities.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join our team and work with some of the best real estate lawyers in the county.
We offer an excellent reward and benefits package together with a competitive salary and are happy to support further training and development for a professional qualification. Please feel free to contact Sarah Naffine, our HR Director for further details.
Click here to apply (please note, this will take you away from the Lodders website to our dedicate application portal).