Vacancy - Business property solicitor, Real Estate team
Stratford upon Avon
We’re hiring for an exciting opportunity for a business property solicitor to join our Real Estate team. This role will be a suited to a 2-5 year PQE solicitor to act for private property owners, many of whom are highly experienced. Working in a professional and growing team you will provide legal advice and support across the team.
Key tasks and responsibilities
- Freehold commercial acquisition and disposal including TOGCs.
- Commercial landlord and tenant, licences to alter, rent deposits, and guarantees.
- Agreements for lease with a basic appreciation of construction issues and collateral warranties.
- Complex title matters, SDLT, searches and enquiries.
Knowledge, education, and experience required
- Must have at least 2 years PQE in a similar role.
- Have excellent client relationship and communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
For more information, or to apply for this role, please visit our external application portal.