Vacancy - Planning and highways solicitor, Real Estate team
Stratford upon Avon
We’re hiring for an exciting opportunity for a planning and highways solicitor to join our busy and growing Real Estate team. Working as part of a small, specialist team you will act for both landowners and developer clients providing a professional legal service.
Key tasks and responsibilities
- You will be expected to deal with a strong client base, acting for both landowners and developer clients.
- You will be responsible for your own caseload, as well as supporting other members of the wider real estate team in relation to planning and highways matters.
- The role will cover a full range of planning work including:
- Planning obligations,
- Due diligence,
- Judicial reviews,
- Providing strategic planning advice,
- And matters relating to the emerging legislation surrounding biodiversity net gain.
- This role will also include:
- Highways agreements,
- 37 proceedings,
- And strategic highway advice.
Knowledge, education, and experience required
- Motivated and driven.
- Sound knowledge of planning law.
- Desire to keep updated with developments in the planning system.
- Excellent case management skills.
- Be able to provide clear and focused advice.
- Willing to strengthen client relationships and build new ones.
For more information and to apply for this role, please visit our external application portal.