T: 01789 206125
I have been with Lodders since April 2001, having joined as a teenager – it was my first “proper job”. I am now the Operations Director and responsible for all of the premises across the Lodders estate, their operation, and the wellbeing of the staff who work in them.
More recently, I have implemented Covid-19 related security measures and introduced associated safety precautions. I head up the business support teams, oversee the day-to-day running of our five offices, and I am the firm’s Health & Safety Officer.
The main areas I specialise in are:
- Premises relocation, regeneration, and space planning and design
- Covid-19 security
- Visitor experience and welfare
- Business support functions, staff management and structure
- Contract negotiations and supervision of supplier relationships
- Budget control and cost analysis
- Environmental impact
- H&S policy and practices