T: 01789 206137
I joined Lodders in February 2016 as a paralegal in the Real Estate department. I am now a trainee solicitor in the Corporate and Commercial department, having completed my first six month seat in the Family department in Birmingham. I am due to qualify as a solicitor in March 2019.
Prior to joining Lodders I worked at as a paralegal in the Employment department at Irwin Mitchell in Birmingham. I have also spent a year working in recruitment for Randstad Inhouse Services.
I am a trustee of the Lodders Charitable Foundation and also sit on the firm’s Trainee Committee.
In addition to the above I am also:
- a member of the Birmingham Trainee Solicitors’ Society;
- a volunteer at Kairos WWT in Coventry;
- a mentee on the Warwickshire First mentoring scheme;
- a mentor at the University of Law in Birmingham; and
- a regular attendee of the Association of Women in Property events in Birmingham.