T: 01789 206149 or 07469 354936
I specialise in property dispute resolution advising on all areas of law relating to property and land. I lead the Dispute Resolution team at Lodders having joined the firm in 2015. I bring substantial experience gained over nearly 30 years of advising companies (including FTSE 100 companies), partnerships and private clients in many areas including:
- Landlord and tenant (for example lease renewals and dilapidations)
- Easements such as rights of way and rights to light
- Party walls
- Claims to interests in land and property, for example by co-habitees
- Development projects and agreements
My expertise as above extends to agricultural matters: acting for farmers and landowners in relation to property and land disputes plus other issues such as:
- Succession to Agricultural Holdings Act (AHA) tenancies
- Notices to Quit under AHA tenancies and Farm Business Tenancies
- Partnership disputes
I also deal with contentious probate matters.
I am an accredited mediator and believe that many disputes lend themselves to effective resolution in this way.
My approach is a pragmatic and commercial one. Where appropriate I will pursue a claim (or defend a claim) to trial with a clear strategy and the client’s objective always in mind.
“She is extremely commercial and fast, and particularly good when things get urgent” (Chambers and Partners)
What are the achievements you are most proud of outside of the law?
I gained my black belt in karate (Wadu Rai) a few years ago, alongside my husband and son. We try not to argue too much!
Running the Budapest Marathon in 2014 in under 4 hours