Using a combination of our specialist technical knowledge and commercial appreciation, we provide our clients with expert assistance concerning their business property needs. Whether our clients are buying or selling, are owners or tenants, or just seeking advice for the future, we understand that the best results are always achieved after having formed a strong client relationship. Our Business Property group is set up to handle many different types of accounts. Our clients range from individuals, businesses, charities and pension schemes. The properties we regularly act and advise on are equally varied, including shops, offices, industrial premises, nursing homes, restaurants, pubs and hotels.
Our services include...
- Buying and selling owner-occupied premises
- Property aspects of business sales and purchases
- Mortgages for commercial property
- Leasing of business premises and renewals
- Lease assignments and surrenders
- Licensing Act issues
- Pension schemes: structuring acquisitions and secured borrowing by SIPPS and SSASs
- Mixed business and residential property transactions
- Options to sell business property
- Planning issues
- Property aspects of charity law and practice