Lodders’ highly regarded expert Planning solicitors provide bespoke and efficient advice to developers, landowners and local authorities.
Lodders’ team of specialist planning solicitors advises a range of clients including local authorities, developers, private landowners, and business owners on all aspects of planning and highways law. From discreet early stage advice, through to progressing Section 106 agreements, infrastructure agreements and advising in relation to planning disputes and the emerging legislation around biodiversity offsetting, our approach to planning law is underpinned by a wealth of experience and knowledge.
The team also has a national reputation for highways and rights of way matters.
We pride ourselves on our excellent professional relationships with our clients, and we have forged solid working relationships with local authorities, giving us a unique, well-rounded understanding of the planning system.
Your individual planning needs
We bring a practical approach, and you can feel confident that Lodders will work to provide you with a bespoke, personal and timely service, which focuses on your individual planning needs.
The planning team collaborates across the board, frequently providing planning reports for our Real Estate and Agriculture law sectors. Our team also works extensively with the Corporate & Commercial, Dispute Resolution and Family law departments, on planning reports, property queries, and values of land, with a wide-ranging understanding of the planning process which reaches across all sectors.
To find out more about Lodders’ Real Estate Planning services, please fill in the enquiry form below, or contact a member of the team on 01789 293259.
Lodders’ Planning Law services include:
- Progression and completion of Section 106 agreements
- Biodiversity offsetting agreements
- Highways and infrastructure agreements
- Community Infrastructure Levy
- Judicial Review and statutory challenges under s.288 and s.289 of the Town and Country Planning Act 1990
- Planning enforcement
- Listed buildings and heritage issues
- Town and Village Green and Common land
- Assets of community value
- Tree preservation orders
- Public rights of way
- Legal aspect of planning appeals
- Discreet planning advice on other issues, including planning conditions etc.