When you are facing the breakdown of a relationship, you need a law firm that can combine in-depth legal knowledge with an outstanding level of client care to help you secure the best possible outcome. Lodders’ specialist family law solicitors in Birmingham and Stratford upon Avon are experts in their field and offer tailored advice to each individual case.
Our family law specialists, led by the highly experienced Beverley Morris, are committed to putting their clients first. Our family team now incorporates Birmingham based firm, Divorce and Family Law Practice, following our merger on 1st July 2017. Personal service and taking responsibility are essential elements of Lodders’ overall client care, together with offering a confidential and discreet service.
Lodders’ family law team works with experts in other related fields including accountants, tax advisors, trust lawyers, wealth managers, financial advisors, lawyers in foreign jurisdictions and barristers to ensure each and every client benefits from a complete service. Our experts have the experience to deliver sound judgment and advice, however complex an individual case may be.
Lodders’ team of specialist divorce solicitors understand that divorce can be a difficult and often painful process. Beverley and her team are committed to putting their clients first and minimising the stress caused by divorce.
To find out more about Lodders’ Family Law services, please fill in the enquiry form below or contact a member of our team.
Alternatively, you can contact one of Lodders’ Family Law specialists on 0121 200 0890 (Birmingham) or 01789 293259 (Stratford upon Avon).
Lodders' family law services include:
- Judicial separation
- Civil Partnerships / same sex relationship issues
- Pre-nuptial agreements
- Financial settlements arising from relationship breakdown
- Inheritance (Provision for Family and Dependants) Act 1975 claims
- Children Law – residence, contact disputes, change of name issues, medical intervention disputes
- Financial provision for children- Schedule 1 Children Act 1989 claims
- Relocation cases – removal from the jurisdiction
- Child abduction
- Emergency protection – in domestic abuse situations
- Enforcement of orders
- Variation and set aside applications in relation to court orders