When it comes to the management of estates, it is vitally important to make sure that everything is dealt with correctly. This is particularly the case since the executors and administrators are personally liable. That’s why we provide a professional and comprehensive estate administration service. Working together with our clients, we deal with all the necessary paperwork to obtain the grant and distribute the estate to the entitled beneficiaries. This can be a trying time for beneficiaries. We understand how important it is to predict potential problems and ensure they’re dealt with. We also ensure that all deadlines are met and that relevant duties are properly discharged. To support our high quality team of experts, we rely on a case management and accounting package that helps to carry out all the necessary steps quickly and efficiently.
Our services include...
- Preparing inheritance tax returns
- Obtaining the grant of representation from the Probate Registry
- Preparing estate accounts
- Setting up any trusts arising under the will or the intestacy rules
- Advising where foreign assets are involved
- Dealing with disputed estates
- Post-death tax planning and the preparation of deeds of variation